Fundraising at Work
By fundraising for Autism Queensland, you will be helping to continue our work in supporting autistic people to live a life of participation, opportunity and choice. You can choose to fundraise by organsing an event in your workplace, or our programs for employees such as our Workplace Giving scheme and corporate volunteering opportunities can provide your staff with an emotionally rewarding experience and help increase company loyalty and morale.
10K or 10-Your-Way
Register a team
Choose a challenge to complete throughout the month of October and register online. Create a team and foster friendships and community spirit within your workplace - you can even host an internal competition for the team member who raises the most funds! You can also partner with us to sponsor the event - applicaitons still open. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Autism Month & World Autism Day
Host an Event
While the international community celebrates World Autism Awareness day on April 2, in Queensland this date also marks the launch of Autism Month. Throughout April. Go rainbow for the specturm in April and host an event, make a corporate donation or partner with us to enhance the impact of the campaign.
Set up workplace giving
With Workplace Giving, your employees have full control over how much they give from each pay, and their donations are pre-tax, reducing their taxable income.
Your employees can choose to donate a nominated amount to support autistic and neurodiverse individuals with specialised education, support, and employment services. Alternatively, for just around $1 a day, they can sponsor the additional education support services needed by an autistic and neurodiverse individuals. What’s more, you have the option to match your employees’ donations dollar-for-dollar, effectively doubling the combined impact and amplifying the difference we can make together.
Email: email@example.com to start your AQ Workplace Giving journey today or check out our fact sheet below to learn everything you need to know on registering!
Why fundraise at work?
Did you know that embracing socially responsible programs and activities can bring a multitude of benefits to your organisation?
- Boosted Employee Engagement: Empower your workforce by involving them in impactful initiatives, fostering a sense of purpose and fulfillment in their roles.
- Strengthened Bottom-Line Financials: Investing in social change can lead to positive outcomes not only for communities but also for your company’s financial performance.
- Amplified Support for Local and Global Communities: By giving back, you actively contribute to the betterment of the world, leaving a lasting impact on the communities you serve.
- Expanded Investment Opportunities: Demonstrate your commitment to responsible practices, attracting investors who align with your organization’s values.
- Increased Press Opportunities and Brand Awareness: Your dedication to social responsibility will garner positive attention, enhancing your brand’s reputation and visibility.
- Enhanced Customer Retention and Loyalty: Socially conscious consumers are more likely to support businesses that actively contribute to the greater good.
- Fortified Employer Brand: Attract and retain top talent by showcasing a company culture that values making a difference in the world.
Beyond talent acquisition and retention, a successful social responsibility program breathes life into your organisation’s values and culture. It empowers your team to find greater purpose at work, as they collaborate in activities that instill pride, foster teamwork, and drive positive social change. Together, let’s unlock the potential of workplace giving to make a meaningful difference in the world while reaping the numerous rewards for your business.
Partner with AQ
AQ values long-term partnerships with corporate supporters who share common desire to support autistic people of all ages, assisting them to live a life of participation, opportunity and choice.
Your support of AQ not only helps us to expand our vital services for autistic individuals, it also provides your business or company with valuable opportunities to enhance your profile.
Whether your business is small or large, a partnership with AQ would be designed to be mutually beneficial. There are a number of ways your company can partner with AQ.
There are many ways your company can become involved:
- Support AQ through Workplace Giving (see below for more information).
- Choose AQ as your preferred beneficiary for your next corporate event.
- Include an auction at your annual company dinner/ball with proceeds going to AQ.
- Host your own event or fundraising initiative.
- Make a corporate donation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a partnership with us or to register your company for Workplace Giving. More details on this below.
Got A Question?
If you have an idea but aren’t sure how to get started, the fundraising team at Autism Queensland can guide you to make great things happen! Just contact us and our fundraising team will get in touch.
Thank you for choosing to fundraise and helping to create a life of participation, opportunity and choice for people on the autism spectrum.